The GMC have decided to allow emergency use of the clubhouse for those playing tennis from today.
Access to the courts will remain to be via the side gate and emergency access to the clubhouse will be by fob from the tennis court door. This will allow access to the defibrillator and first-aid kit in medical emergencies, and also to the toilets, if you really need them.
We are enhancing the cleaning regime in the clubhouse, particularly at touch points, but when you are inside the club, please
- stay in the area that has been taped off.
- avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- wash your hands thoroughly or use the hand sanitiser provided (inside the tennis club door and side gate).
- avoid spreading sand from the courts inside (there are no benches for shoe changing).
Please do not:
- Use the changing facilities or showers.
- Shelter from the weather (not suitable for social distancing).
This will mean that you are now able to fob for your courts (complying with social distancing). If you do not fob however, Adam will still check daily and refund court booking fees where required.
Alastair Clark: 8th Jun 2020 09:21:00